TREE & STUMP REMOVALS IN EAST GIPPSLAND
Our company’s setup, equipment and machinery enable us to provide land clearing services for your development site in a safe, efficient and affordable manner.
We can remove your trees to clear the land for your new house, or your industrial or commercial development.
Lopping & Felling
- Removal of tree limbs that interfere with pathways, power lines, gutters, roofs, neighbouring properties, etc
- Removal of dead or weak limbs that may be hazardous, could cause injury or risk property damage
- Mulching tree branches & foliage
- Important advice on tree health & structure
- Regular tree maintenance programs
- Weight reduction
- Cabling & bracing of trees & limbs
- Hazardous tree assessment
- Cut your own tree down, we can come and mulch it
Complete stump removal or poisoning of stump
To assist with your gardens water sustainability & vastly improve your gardens appearance
Mulching of green waste, tree branches & foliage
Our truck holds 15 cubic metres, smaller loads are available
Free delivery in local areas
- 115 Horsepower turbo charged diesel/18 inch log capacity wood chipper
- 190 Horsepower diesel 12 inch log capacity wood chipper
- 35 Horsepower diesel 9 inch log capacity wood chipper towable by 4WD for small access jobs
- Accessible to most sites
- Chipper can be fed by hand, with the bobcat or excavator for large production
Wood Splitting & Firewood
- Need your wood split, we come to you and split it for you.
- Firewood sales. Delivered firewood, dry, split and ready to burn. Assorted gum loads. Also available at times ti-tree loads and Red Gum loads.
Don’t pay council tip fees or cubic metres in a trailer. We can save your money with our green waste service.
East Gippsland Tree & Stump Removal Experts
Prompt, competitive, no obligation free quotes. 24 hour storm & emergency services. No Job too big or small. Efficient, Minimal Disruption & Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Tree Removal Services Bairnsdale & All Surrounding Areas Of East Gippsland
inc. Lakes Entrance, Metung & Paynesville.