Why Choose East Gippsland Tree Works?
We are a locally-based team focused on your needs. You can feel comfortable with our qualified, experienced arborists maintaining trees close to your dwelling. We listen to you.
East Gippsland Tree Works is one of the most qualified, experienced and fully insured tree companies in East Gippsland. Stuart, owner and qualified arborist has been in the Tree Removal business for over 20 years.
20 Million Dollars Public Liability Insurance and a 24 Hour Emergency/Storm Damage Service you can rest assured we will provide immediate response and assistance to you when you need it. We promise to give you immediate assistance with a Written Quotation and attempt to do any Emergency Work within 48 hours of your initial contact. Once we have approval we will promptly make the site safe and commence the work as soon as possible.
Our 24 Hour Storm & Emergency Service is available 365 days a year, fee's apply.
Our professional team are experienced and are constantly improving their knowledge and qualifications to better serve our customers. Customer satisfaction is of great importance to us, therefore our work is quality assured.
Our Crew is qualified, experienced and strictly follow workplace laws as set by Work Safe Victoria. We all wear a uniform and all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment required to do the job safely.
Our reputation speaks for itself; we’ve been providing tree services across Gippsland and Mornington Peninsula to our clients for over 30 Years.
When we say ‘No Job Too Big Or Too Small’ we mean it! Residential, commercial, rural – no problem!
East Gippsland Tree Works has the equipment, knowledge and experience to provide and advise suggestions and strategies to successfully complete your job. From a small trimming job in the residential backyard, to removing tall pine trees, to complete block clears of any size, we are able to help you!
We are available for contact via our office, mobile, facebook and email address. We track every phone call and email request generated to get a representative to your property as soon as possible.
To offer advice and assistance to our customers to help them decide the range of work to be carried out
- To work in a safe and efficient manner with minimal disruption to our customers, neighbours and general public
- To liaise with our customers to guarantee work satisfaction so our customers are eager to use our services again
- To leave all sites safe, clean and tidy
- We know that often you are required to get more than one quote. We aim to be competitive but may not always be able to beat another company's price.
This can be for a number of reasons-
- Quality of the job, professional advise, immediate assistance, production time, equipment fees, number of crew and different conditions for the job.
- We ask that if you have a cheaper quote to contact us and allow us to see the competitors quote. Where possible we won't only match the written quoted price we will BEAT IT. Everyone likes a saving...... conditions apply. The other quoted price must be registered with ASIC, have Public Liability Insurance, Work Cover and a qualified Arborist.